Thursday, August 19, 2021

Hello... 
I have a Group Page on Facebook called Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans...
 If you like join the Facebook Group use the link here -


Recently I asked my group members to post why and if they were active members of the group.

And if they did I would give them all a   FREE digi  so here it is .

The digi is free if you copy and paste it . 

If you make a ATC Card or a Greeting Card and  or use it and would like to share it on my facebook  group page you are welcome if you are a member of my group .

This FREE digi will be here available to grab from   
Today -  8/19/21  until  8/25/21 only 7 days only !!

Thanks to all of you that follow my group  if you grab the digi please also add a  post here to let me know you got it and or like it please  !

Digi is call  -  #3708  - Look  at You Peeking 

After its here I will post it to my Etsy Shop for sale   -   


There is a link to the  ETSY shop on this blogs main page on left side.

Click on the DIGI it will enlarge. Then right click and Save image 

                         

                                               


                                                           FREE DIGI 
                                                       GRAB  is now OVER !!  
                                                        Sorry You Missed It !!
                                                     











#3708 - Look At You Peeking 
Is Now For Sale in my Etsy Shop 


Thanks for your Support and 
Be Safe and Enjoy ... Sandra 



10 comments: