Sunday, April 1, 2012

SPRING LOVIN' GIRL by KENYATTAS BROWN SUGAR BABIES DESIGNS


SPRING LOVIN' GIRL
This sweet design is painted on a wooden purse - and to me - it says "I'm a Spring Lovin' Gal - and I'm Ready for Spring!" A wonderful gift for Easter - or just to welcome a new season ... for that special woman or little girl in your life. My Art to reflects ME, and my hope is to give the recipient a little extra love and joy for the season. The dimensions for this hand painted wooden purse:5x7 inches Want to see more? Visit me at Brown Sugar Babies Black Folk-art Designs on Etsy....and check in daily to see what other items I have in store for this upcoming year! Have a wonderful day~

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Kay Tee...love the bag , it's a nice Mother's Day gift. I will have to give a few hints.

    ReplyDelete