Friday, December 10, 2010

And The Winners are...Yes I said winners !!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE  
Our Grand Prize Winner is......    Sylvia Smiser  !!!   Congraulations !!..... (Sylvia entered 3 times and won on her 2nd entry). 
   
However I don't know if you all were listening but I...  Sandra of Babycakes Doodles & Designs added some BONUS Prizes.  So we have a few more winners.
  The  #1 winner of a Bonus Prize was won by  Tumbleweed Trails  ( she entered 5 times and won on her #3 entry)  and  our #2  Bonus winner was  Brown Sugar Babies ( She entered 2 times and won on her 1st entry).  And last but not least our #3  Bonus winner was Windy Cindy who has only 1 entry 
 Congratulation to all the winners. 
 I will post pictures of the Bonus Prizes with the winner name under them ASAP.

All winners  please contact Sandra ... at this email .  littleboon2@yahoo.com 
We need you snail mail address ASAP to get your prizes mailed.

This Giveaway was out way of saying Thanks for your support this year here and on our other sites and we hope when you are shopping or need that perfect OOAK handmade item you will think about
 Merry Whatever Artists.
As you will see by the items you will receive they are quality Made in America originals.
Thanks to all that entered. Hope to see you back next time.
Happy Holidays from ...
Sandra, Liz, Kim, Lisa, Sherry, Alisa,
 .
 

5 comments:

  1. Yeay!!!!! I'm so excited! This is incredible. Thank you to all the wonderful artists of Merry Whatever.
    Yippy!!!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I am thrilled to be an oh so lucky recipient of a bonus prize. Every prize is awesome and I love the Gingerbread Ornies that I'll be receiving. Thank you so much to all of the artists for the fun drawing and

    Congratulations to all the winners, and Happy Holidays to everyone.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEEE!!!! I hope you don't mind - I'm going to turn them into ornaments!!! (((HUGS))) Sandra!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you guys, congratulations. Have a very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to say thank you very much for picking me!!! I got all my little treasures this week and it felt like my birthday getting gifts from everyone.
    Thanks so much Sandra, Liz, Kim, Sherry, Alisa, and Lisa. You are all such generous and talented artists!
    Merry Christmas,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete