Tuesday, September 14, 2010

EDGAR ALLEY CAT POE DOODLE PAINTING by BABYCAKES

Another new item here for you all called " EDGAR ALLEY CAT POE "  I just love that name !
It is a 5 x 7 doodle painting , and comes framed... and is an original.  Great Halloween gift or item to add to you office or decor ( Great for a book shelf). You can purchase it on my Etsy page , the link is below.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/babycakesdnd
Hope you like this item...just in time for Halloween.
Wish I had room to add a crow. Maybe next time !
Cat Lovers...don't miss this one  !

I will soon have more up for sale on my new site on Halloween Artists year round.
Coming soon !!
 __________________________________________________________

Thanks  for dropping by to look, hope you remember us when you are shopping...also that you add our blog to your blog list or  favorites. Let us know so we can add your blog.

2 comments: