Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Two New Doodle Paintings by BABYCAKES DOODLES & DESIGNS

This month here on Merry Whatever
I have for you  two different paintings...
My first item is a doodle painting call

LITTLE TINY BATHS FREE GAL,

it comes framed in a  4 x 6 glass  wooden frame...Just another one of my Little Tiny Kids Collection. I hope you go and check out the other doodle paintings I have on Etsy :

THIS ITEM IS SOLD




My next painting is for the Halloween season...
yes I have started painting some 
Halloween already.
I love it year round...How about you?

This doodle painting I call

LITTLE TINY FROG WITCH... 

it also comes in a 4 x6 glass wooden frame.
All my paintings are OOAKS.
Signed and Sealed Originals.
This painting is also for sale on Etsy 
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5567807



Thanks for looking and shopping...
all the artists here work very hard to
have new items for you each month.
And they are all for SALE  !
Enjoy ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment